- Festival Events
- Get Involved
- Festival 411
About the Secret City Festival
- concerts featuring nationally known entertainers, The Dirty Guv’nahs and Rick Springfield
- live music and entertainment
- expanded toddler’s, children’s, and teen’s areas
- WWII Living History activities and demonstrations
- Oak Ridge history exhibits
- regional exhibitors and vendors
- arts & crafts
- TN Creates juried arts show
- festival food, fun, and more!
Each year, the festival brings in nationally recognized musical acts to perform as headliners during ticketed evening concerts on Friday and Saturday nights.
Friday and Saturday, the Pavilion Stage is filled with exciting entertainment, from music to dancing to juggling. A special Children’s Stage is set up on Saturday with entertainment perfect for the younger crowd.
Designated areas for Youth, Children, and Toddlers can be found on-site all day on Friday and Saturday. From arts & crafts, to petting zoos, to rock climbing, there’s plenty of fun to go around for all.
WWII Living History exhibits and demonstrations taking place Friday and Saturday. Learn more about the lives our soldiers led behind the battle lines during WWII.
Each year, the festival features local artists and craftspeople, community organizations and regional food vendors. Vendor applications are available beginning February 1.
Find the Secret City Festival